NEONI Membership Works to Grow the NE Ohio Healthcare Workforce
Since 2000, NEONI membership includes Northeast Ohio nursing leaders from both practice and academia, a collaboration that did not previously occur in this region and that is absent in many other communities across the country.
NEONI is comprised of three healthcare workforce committees including Education, Legislation and New Initiatives. Together they work to bring nursing leaders, clinical agencies, educators and organizations together to address and seek solutions for healthcare workforce issues in Northeast Ohio.
This workforce initiative, powered by The Center for Health Affairs, includes 200+ professional nursing leaders representing 74 organizations in 12 Northeast Ohio counties. It is a collaboration of hospitals, long-term care facilities, home health organizations, schools of nursing, professional nursing associations and individuals interested in the future of the Northeast Ohio healthcare workforce. View all NEONI members.
NEONI Membership Benefits
- Networking opportunities with nursing and healthcare leaders throughout Northeast Ohio
- An innovative partnership that has been instrumental in addressing the state as a founding partner of the Ohio Regional Nursing Network Workforce Center, which achieved membership in the National Forum for State Nursing Workforce Centers
- An array of resources such as fact sheets and various nursing and allied health studies
- Discounted registration fees for NEONI events
- Local and statewide efforts including...
- Cleveland/Cuyahoga County Workforce Investment Board (WIB) Healthcare Sector Council
- Ohio Hospital Association (OHA) Workforce Committee
- Ohio Workforce Coalition Steering Committee
- A2 State Workforce Forum
NEONI Membership Dues
Annual NEONI membership dues are $250 for an entire organization or $50 for a student, retiree, or single person consulting company. Contact us to learn more, or click here to become a member now.